
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASPER KOH HOW~!! :]
(sorry, I couldn't choose between both prom photos and the other photos are with YOU! so.. i posted two HAHAHA aiyah you know me lah!)You're 18! legal for drinking haha.
Anyways, thanks for being a great friend over the past 2 years,for being right there when I needed you and for promising that you'll always be there for me (:
&& for staying on the phone when I cry my heart out always ><
I know I haven't exactly been the best of a friend, pushing you away and giving you serious attitude whenever I'm in a bad mood but you never once complained, just shrinking away when I lashed out at you and being there when I needed you.
SO THANKS! really :]
okay okay, im longwinded much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAS! Enjoy your day! and tell your brother that Emily and I actually booked you first lorh.
CASEY! don't think you're his brother means it earns you that privilege card hmmmph.
I'M WATCHING YOU
(like this : O.O)
Actually I also cannot make it today lah, so I let you win this time :P hahaha.
okok, i gotta go, tennis with pig laterrrrr :D
No comments:
Post a Comment