TAG REPLIES!! HAHAHA
Claire :)
Am still sad cuz you can't join ace with me : ( x 100000
I CANT! Ace training really takes up alot of your time. WHY YOU WANNA TRAIN THERE!!!! Go Singapore Swimming Club luh(: more fun.
Emilycs
HAHAS MISS YOU TOO :D: Should go out someday ! :DD & TAGGED !
LOL WE'LL SEE. NEXT YEAR OS UH YOU! OR IS IT Ns? :S
Kasper K
If we ever climb Mount Fuji, I will hold on to your handphone. See you still want to climb or not hahahaha!
UNCLE I buy new handphone luh, you take that one lah! free hp for you. Pink you know! your favourite colour lahhh :D
My feet is still tired from walking ystd ._.
OH DO YOU KNOW THAT..
- In the year 1539, King Henry VIII had 5 wives; Namely Queen Anne Boleyn, Katherine I, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard.
- Out of these 5 wives, only Anne of Cleves came out Alive. The rest were Beheaded. Reason? the king didn't like the others anymore and one of them were accused of commiting treason.
- Fake evidence were plotted against the wives he didn't want and thus, they were all beheaded on the scaffold.
-16th century England was the most volatile court in Europe; the King's word was God's will.
- to survive the court, you have to trust no one and betray even the ones you love.
England's history rocks :)))
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment