Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello world (:



tuitioned Kelson today
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS HOUSE!
HAHAHAHA. Especially his sister's room, DESIGNER ROOM SIA.
And and and, I love her BIG BIG LCD screen TV in her room
and her pink lappy xD

MRS TAY, ADOPT ME LAHHH :DD I'll be a good daughter, PROMISE XD

I hate rich pple ._.

HAHAHA.
Anw, met Brenda at AMK hub, rushed off to somerset, went to the new shopping centre that opened xD
313 somerset or smethg?
Complained and complained I was hungry so off to MOS burger
Then I saw this Thai eating place called "FLYING CHILLIS" k, so I said, "LOOK BRENDA, FLYING CHILLIS!"
Then she like bo chap me and look some place else -.-
then suddenly she was like, "OH ITS A REAL PLACE? I thought you were being random or whatever."
then i was like, " YOU THINK I SO RANDOM?! I might as well say something like DANCING APRICOTS or something." LOL.


Brenda bought her watch, went to Uni Qlo, bought Jeans and Bren bought her clothes for korea.
Trained down to Orchard, walked around Ion then Brenda went to her god-grandma's place.

HAHAHA, didnt mention the embarrasing parts. HAHAHA.
EH I FORGOT A CONVERSATION!


Brenda: "Huh? really meh!"
Me: "THEN! aiyah, lie to you for what sia, not like I can earn money. "
silenceeee
Me: "If i can earn money for every lie I tell, I might as well lie for a living man. LIKE THERE'S SNOW IN SINGAPORE EVERY YEAR!"
Brenda: " LMAO?!"


HAHAHA, k I was hungry, must have crap spilling out. HAHAHA. I wanna watch my new moon before I start work :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

FISH AND CO ON MONDAY! HERE I COME :D :D



"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you cannot utter. "

No comments: