HELLO HELLO
hahaha, im highing now
TODAY'S MY OFFFF DAY!
and so is tmr (:
going out with my dearrrrr pig, Audrey Hunky monkey(LOL) Darryl, Leon, Melissa and Dennis tmr!
I wonder if we'll laugh till our cheeks hurt and our stomachs ache :D
hahaha.
Talked to RI GUY (k i just call him that to annoy him :D) Zhiming online! He makes me feel better so THANK YOUUU!! hahaha.
Lets go shoppppping with the rest of the training pple soon k!
Eleanna says:
I'm hungry
Imma hungry woman
Reminisce - 2 of hearts says:
You know
that sounds wrong
Eleanna says:
HAHAHA
you're thinking wrong xD
Reminisce - 2 of hearts says:
Hahaha
actually I can't think of anything wrong with the statement
it just SOUNDS wrong
Eleanna say:
you see you see
When i see the statement, I see ME with an empty stomach
you ahh...I dunno what you see sia.
HAHAHA. you see that Zhiming! hahaha. Kidding lah, he has a CLEAN mind(:
okayy, im hungry :/
Spectrum of colours; a kaleidoscope of emotions
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment