Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas was awesomeeeee! HAHAHAHA


Stayed up on the eve of christmas till around 3 plus? Then I fell asleep HAHAHA.
Thanks Herwan for staying up with me! :D
OH YA! and Peter too(: For calling me and waking me up when I almost fell asleep LOL.
you should see his reaction when i told him the reason I was staying up. It was like, "WTH HOW OLD ARE YOU!!?"

ANYHOOOS, Darryl is weird. HAHAHA. You see ah:


Darryl; Maestro says:
Clap for Mr Kinky.

HUANLIN says:
Clap clap clap

Darryl; Maestro says:
Clap harder.

HUANLIN says:
Clap clap clap clap.

Darryl; Maestro says:
I am very strong.
I appear less strong than Audrey But this is absolutely false as false can be
So clap for me.

HUANLIN says:
Clap clap clap.

Darryl; Maestro says:
Peanuts.


HAHAHA. see? the conversation didn't even make sense please! HAHAHa and the whole time I was like, HUH?! HAHAHA.
My cousin is this weird.

Ah well. Photos up next time! Promise (:
HEEHEEHEE.


Its all fair in love and war (:

No comments: