Hey Once-was or still-is Brain laggers,
I just read Claire's blog.
don't be sad over the last post already, what's done is done.
And yes, I MISS YOU GUYS ALL SO DAMN MUCH and i feel like crying when i think about the fact that i'm not going back swimming again but what can we do about it?
Kenny's migrated, I can't believe our Kenneth Choo migrated.
Keeve's probably quitting, Now Claire's quitting too.
No claire, I don't blame you at all, I know how it's like to go to training with almost everyone gone, the feeling sucks real bad.
Yes, It's painful to see the team break up, with some people missing here and there.
We grew up with each other, laughing, doing really retarded stuff. We're still Uncle Lim's and SGCC's swimmers (and slackers) and will always be.
And i know I'll miss the times where Claire and I did our ASTROBOY power up. Hahaha.
Look, my point is that don't think about those times and feel sad about it,
Look back and think, "Man, I was some crazyyyy idiot during training xD" and laugh about it.
we'll always be the retarded Brainlaggers team and whether or not we're still swimming at SGCC, we know we'll still have each other and c'mon, you know we can always meet up again at the club.
And we'll still be the same people
Claire and Ryan will still be quarrelling
I'll still be convincing Alistair that he's just gay
Pris will still be brain lagging the whole time
Kenny would laugh at Pris brain lagging
Matthew would... just be matthew
and Zhiming will be laughing at me convincing Alistair.
So Keeve, don't be surprised to see your name here, Don't blame yourself for everything okay? It's not your fault the team's falling apart. And i'm sorry the last post made you cry. Heck it made me cry too.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment