Hello you
Job Hunting yesterday! With Brenda
Okay so we only got into the mood like after Brenda ate and cut her hair ~.~
HAHAHA, went to AMK hub, wanted to try our luck there
then train-ed to Ion.
WLAO stupid River Island had to go to their outlet at centrepoint??!
Then then Diva and New Look made me call the same woman which is probably their HR manager
The Body shop outlet had no vacancy -.-
In the end, went up to the top floors in ION. Brenda told me, "Eh go work at Harry Winston"
HAHA YEAH RIGHT THEY'LL HIRE ME. I MIGHT AS WELL GO TRY FERRAGAMO AND LOUIS VUITTON TOO xD
HAHAHA. Anyway, signed an application form at Prologue.
Sign one at The coffee Bean
Another one at Cathay.
Sign three liao, ONE BETTER CALL MAN.
HAHAHA.
*PS don't worry, Brenda, If I really ruin your hair, we can always dye back :D :D :D just don't kill me first :X
Okay, I'm hungry :D
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment