Okay. I BLEW chem SPA Skill 3
CALCIUM CARBONATE?! WTF PLEASE! DONT GEDDIT
HAPPY NDP EVE'S EVE! :D
hahaha, I think it's so cool to sit at the CARPARK and watch the councillors say the RECOLLECTIONS all the while feeling hot and Kathy fanning herself at the back and I get the wind somehow(:
And Kathy actually sang the NDP song to Juliana!
SO COOL RIGHT!
and then after the VP was saying about perservering or whatever
MS GAN HAVE TO GO AND SAY, " YES SO ALL SEC 4E and 5N should PERSERVERE in their VA programme"
SO STUPID RIGHT~
DAMN CRAP SIA!
&&&& KATHY, GO GRAD NIGHT LAH! WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU
I WANT TO HEAR YOUR "KOH HUAN LIN!" FROM A MILE AWAY!
AND I NEED SOMEONE TO SAY "WAH DAMN HOT SIA!" WITH ME TOO!!
you should be touched that im saying this. HAHAHAHA.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment