Monday, July 6, 2009

Siao liao, I'm so telling you, talking to Nat and Keeve online is super confusing
Dont get them at all man
Gotta chiong hmwrk! BYE(:

Labels: "HUH? Sounds like Malfoy seh." -Clarisse! HAHAHA!



Thanks for that remider, as if i needed it. I know my life's screwed.
Look, i'm tired of being controlled all the time, I'm tired of all that pressure from studies. I'm tired of pretending to be happy every single day when I just want to break down. Do you really think its that simple? Why not you try to put on a strong front every single day? Why not you try having your trust betrayed by a friend you trusted so much? Do you have any idea how long it took me get over that? Do you have any idea how much i feel like just ending it all? Do you have any idea how much i want to trust someone but can't get around doing it? Do you have any idea how painful it is to cry yourself to sleep every night? and nobody knows anything cuz you're Huanlin. You're suppose to be the cheerful one. You're suppose to be one with no troubles. You're suppose to be the one laughing everyday. You're suppose to be retarded.


No. You dont, Because you're not me.
I never gave you any wrong signals and I'm tired of fighting alright. What you trying to do? kill me? Its no use. And I can't believe you can even talk about something like me doubting Brenda. I will never doubt her. I dont know whats going on in your mind and i dont wish to care anymore. Just so you know, you're a jerk. And i hope you know that.

No comments: