"The kiss goodnight, it comes with me
Both wrong and right, our memories
The whispering before we sleep, just one more thing that you can't keep
Our favorite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one knows
The loving look that's left your eyes
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise"
- Daughtry
Training was hilarious(:
Found out Kenneth was in Maris Stella :O
All this time I kept thinking he was from Whitley sia.
OH OH and when kenneth was talking to me after we warmed down.
Then Bryan came to Kenneth when we were still talking and was all "KENNETH..." In this really seductive voice
And Kenneth just picked Bryan up and literally THREW HIM AWAY!
and just turned back and continued talking to me.
LIKE WTF DAMN FUNNY CAN!
My face was like :O :O :O
Claire andI couldn't stop laughing cus it was DAMN funny.
&& Abgiail was quite high during relays(:
And that Kenneth won't stop saying that I'm short-.-
Hahahaha, and we kept trying to find out which arm he sprained. ahahahaha.
And keeve got suspected of dengue o.O
He told me and I was like "THEN WHY NEVER GET?"
I got a very -.-" look from him after that.
OH and Zhicong's reaction when we finished the first set of 4 by 100m free was damn funny. He had this really shocked face, "WAH! First set only and you guys die until dunno what already!"
OHOHOH! I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT MATTHEW WAS IN MY RELAY TEAM! HAHAHAHAHA!
He was at our lane and I told him, "EH MATTHEW! Go back to your team lah!"
(i say until so cocky somemore)
And He was like "AUNTIE! I'M IN YOUR TEAM!"
Omg, my face was SOOO red man.
And i got scolded by Danielle for not talking to her on MSN (Which I did but she wont admit it)
Gabrielle tried to distracting Danielle from scolding me by splashing water on her(Which worked actually)
Cuz she went to scold Pris and Claire too. Hahaha
And both of them had the same blur look on their faces.
Desert or Disaster?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment