Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Okay
So I FOUND my internet modem in my dad's room
Something like compensation for my dad taking away my precious phone
Cause the bill just came
And apparently it must have costs quite a bomb cause my dad's face was an awesome shade of BLACK


And I went for training last night in the end(:
Went there and ZhiCong wasn't there yet
and Pris and Claire have this new name for ZhiCong and Uncle Lim?
It was Lim Junior and Lim Senior
So when Kenny came, they started telling him about it
And Pris went to ransack Alistair's bag and poured everything out.
hahahaha.

then when Zhicong came, Claire was like, "EH LIM IS HERE!"
And kenny straight turn and started laughing like crazy.

But training wasn't that bad
Zhicong was rating all the people who makes him angry
Apparently BaoJie was first(I think)
And Pris was like "I'M LAST RIGHT!!"
Zhicong was like "No, Ming Yee's last"
So Pris was like "SO I'M SECOND LAST!"

hahaha, Training under Zhicong is funny, but he expects seriously alot from us.
And I think Matthew is damn cute!
hahahaha, he was telling me something about brain lagging, then his actions was very retarded and damn dramatic, I couldn't stop laughing at it LOL

hahaha, Kenny has a new name for everyone in training, hahaha


BRAIN LAGGERS!
hahaha,
Cause when Zhicong shouted "GO!"
and BaoJie (I think) jumped off alr and Kuan Yee haven't even worn his goggles yet and Kenny was like, "Brain LAG! WOO!"

Plus after training, Zhicong gave me this super long talk about Junior college
Make me so scared o.O

hahaha.

And i was talking to someone on MSN! shall name him Mr Pedantic cuz he wanted me to! hahaha, he's super funny can! make me high for nothing!

Mr pedantic says:

basically she's not a role model the gov would use to promote having kids

Mr Pedantic says:

neither is eugenia's housold

! HUANLIN(: she screams out say:

HAHAHAHAHA!

! HUANLIN(: she screams out say:

WHATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Pedantic says:

i mean look at it

Mr Pedantic says:

we watch tv and an ad comes along

niccarfreak says:

"look at the joy of having kids"

Mr Pedantic says:

and then we show scenes of bri screaming

! HUANLIN(: she screams out say:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Mr Pedantic says:

or eugenia and her kids

Mr Pedantic says:

with the usual nonsense her kids do


hahahaha, I was still laughing after this(:




I dont know why
But you're being so cold and attitude
and I dont even know the reason why
You say you're not angry
then why aren't you talking to me?
I've apologised, you say you're not angry
So what now?


take one step
and fall for the last time
so now what?

No comments: