NEXT TIME UNCLE LIM SHOULD GET COTTON SHIRTS, DRY FITS ARE SO HOT, >:/
Hahaha, yeah. But it was so much better than the lime green jacket last year right?
That was so much hotter.
zhi ming
hahhaha, retarded shirt. people like my dad making the decisions, this is what comes out -_- and somemore this time occ was wearing orange too..
Yeah! Like what Claire said, "Its either OCC copy us or we copy OCC. But i prefer to think that OCC copied us." HAHAHAHA. RETARDED!
OCC COMPETITION PICTURES!!! WOO~
This is the first ever time he took picture WILLINGLY. hahahaha. I was all, "BIRTHDAY BOY MUST MUST TAKE PICTURE!"
Yes we look horrible cuz we just came out of the pool. I think
NOTE: Look at that hand grabbing Alistair's hand? That's keeve's. We were preventing him from escaping
PRIS&KEEVE : ALISTAIR JUST DO IT LAH!
There's the hand again
And that hand again
Like Titanic lol, "I JUMP, YOU JUMP." (except gay version now)
(Keeve! What the hell is that towel doing on your shoulder?!!! O.O)
Pris: "SMASH IT INTO HIS FACE! SMASH IT INTO HIS FACE! SMASH IT INTO HIS FACE! SMASH IT INTO HIS FACE!...."
We look like oranges right(: AUSPICIOUS COLOUR OKAY.
LOOK AT ALISTAIR'S SIBEI EXTRA FACE! WTF?! DESTROY PICTURE??!
You know. If Alistair's face were to pop out behind suddenly like the previous photo.... I'll laugh my ass out. This is a girl's toilet for goddamn's sake
AND before my fly event, my leg cramp!!!
thigh area, and I had to stretch that part repeatedly. SO SHIT MAN
But I got second(:
which is like second last cuz there were only three swimmers-.-
Alistair kept complaining that he had no Breaststroke event! he was a breaststroker mah.
And he got sooooo upset he kept asking, "WHY I NO BREAST?! I WANT MY BREAST! WHY WHY WHY!"
Worse yet, he kept rubbing his chest at the same time in agitation or smth.
Pris and my face was like -.-" Alistair, you never will have breast, you're a guy...
And kenneth, Keeve, Nat, Matthew and who-ah..RYAN! and Douglas is it? came up with a new name for SPCA!
IT STANDS FOR....
Special Protection and Care for Alistair!
they say he's retarded. hahahaha. Alistair kept hitting ryan after they said it, and Matthew told him, "If you dont behave, they come with a net and catch you."
Then Kenneth say, "Then they inject something into you and put you to sleep."
MATTHEW DAMN FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ZhiCong heard, and he was all, "EH! You guys can joke and laugh after the competition anot?! You guys like damn relaxed sia!"
Just nice this song from the oldies was playing and Abigail asked me why they played sucha old song.
& Zhicong said, "To put Alistair to sleep."
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
you should see Alistair's face, damn funny.
We played this Animal game at the Awards ceremony.
I was Sheep LOL.
Claire was Rabbit!
Pris was Polar Bear
ZhiMing was Dog
ZhiCong was Shark
Then we asked Alistair what he wanted to be
He dunno
So Zhicong said, "GO BE GAY!"
Then Daryl- "DOUBLE GAY!"
And the action is damn hilarious.
Kenneth wanted to be brain lagger! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Anyway, OCC COMP ROCKED! HAHAHAHAHA
he asks if i will stay in touch, and without hesitation I say, "of course."
When he steps back, I see that he is crying
Tuesdays with Morrie
by Mitch Albom
No comments:
Post a Comment