Monday, June 15, 2009

!C.laireee :>
LALALALA I HATE GORILLALALAS

Yes, I hate that gorilla too. Make me swim so much!

!C.laireee :>
HAHAHAHAHAH, oh Pris, how retardedly funny can you get? HAHA :b

PRIS
WOW, THAT"S A LONG TAG.

PRIS
MEND YOUR HEART!

DONT MEND LOR! I mend it myself(:

PRIS
FUNNY ****. YOU AND CLAIRE BLOGGED ABOUT ALL DIFFERENT FUNNY THINGS. BUT IT ALL ADDS UP TO THE WHOLE TRAINING SESSION! HOW COOL!! HAAHAHA, I SHALL NOT

Curse curse curse ah Pris, STOP CURSING! hahaha. Yes yes, cuz apparently we have different view of the training. HAHAHAHA.



FRIDAY TRAINING

I am so never going training if Uncle Bob is training us again.
When Claire told me beforehand it was him, I was all, "Uncle Bob not as bad as Uncle Lim what"

YEAH RIGHT!

He was worse k!

Okay, so I went Gardens, saw Daryl sitting there (actually he called my name first, but anyway) So I plop myself next to him and started complaining about training

OH! AND ALISTAIR WENT TO THAILAND! HAHAHAHA

I asked Daryl why, and he was all, " He went to see the ah Gua show mah..you know alistair lah..."

Then claire came, wah she damn hiong, straightaway wanted to start training
So when she was stripping to her costume, Daryl and I were looking at her like she's crazy then we started talking again. LOL

I WAS TIRED! And Daryl lost his game! WE HAVE PERFECTLY GOOD REASONS NOT TO TRAIN! XD

And Matthew very funny! hahaha
Cause we have to wet ourselves using this shower thingy next to the pool for sanitary reasons.
So Uncle Bob told Matthew before hand, "Matthew, shower first ah"
But Matthew still went to jump into the pool LOL.
then Uncle Bob was like "AIYO AUNTIE! ASK YOU SHOWER FIRST RIGHT!"

And you know what matthew told me before?

"later I pace with you"


AND HE CHIONGED ALL THE WAY-.-

Long distances all the way, some thing that Uncle Bob bestowed on us like some freaky christmas present.


And that Everest guy from my mindedge class ah....MAKE ME MISS MY TRAIN!

Cuz we take the same train back to city hall
Then when the train came, it was super crowded, and alot of ppl were squeezing.
So Everest told me, "Dont squeeze, later fall down."
So okay, I dont squeeze.

AND I MISS MY TRAIN!

The doors practically close before me.
And Everest couldn't stop laughing at my face expression.

THANKS AH.next time dont want take train with you alr-.-



you know, I have no idea what you want me to do now
I apologised, you dont reply.
So tell me, what you want me to do now?

Roses have thorns, they say

No comments: