Friday, June 19, 2009

HUANLIN (: says:
SO yeah, pack your bags kay(:

Hey mikkay!!! says:
HAHA
MUST BRING MONEY

HUANLIN(: say:
hahaha, okay okay(:
then must bring along my maid too(:
HELP US COOK!

Hey mikkay!!! says:
How to contact each other?

HUANLIN (: say:
We use this telephathy thing that we cousins have?

Hey mikkay!!! says:
HAHA
GO WHERE AH??

HUANLIN (: say:
oh shit
I DONT KNOW!
You run to my house, i run to your house xD

Hey mikkay!!! says:
Don't be stupid-.-



Okay, Audrey and I were planning to run away from home(:
Cause both of our phones were confiscated
I think its funny. Hahahaha, cus we will never do that-.-


AND THAT IDIOT EVEREST MADE ME MISS MY TRAIN AGAIN!
At first, i thought he went off first cuz after class, I had to ask Mr Marcus something
But when I walked out of the centre, Everest was at the lift waiting
then I was like thinking, "If that idiot make me miss my train, I will push him down the train tracks."

AND HE DID!
Can't believe him sia.
Okay, so the train came, I went to so-called "Queue" to get up the train
and Everest, that DRAMA MAMA, gasped SO LOUDLY, pointed to the floor and said, "YOUR COIN FELL!"
and I stupidly went on all fours to search for it cuz i thought it might have rolled away or something
And when I decided not to find it anymore, the train doors CLOSED.
and that's when Everest went all, "i'm just kidding"


My face was like "OMFG-EVEREST-I-AM-GOING-TO-SO-KILL-YOU"
Plus he couldn't stop laughing lah!
I think he was still laughing when the next train came and we reached city hall.

and you know what he told me after that?

Everest >> I'm going to bring armour next time man
Me >> Siao, you wear for what
Everest >> Later I make you miss your train again I die. you sure whack one. See your face today so black already
Me >> I don't whack ppl kay. NO VIOLENCE
Everest >> kkkk, Attempted violence
ME >> WHAT!

I "WHAT!" so loudly that the auntie next to me look at me and made this "tsktsk" sound LOL o.O


MOTIVATIONAL WORKSHOP NEXT WK!
Be motivated(:

No comments: