Sunday, March 22, 2009

I never thought you were serious
guess I was wrong .
it's not much of an impact to you isn't it ?
Just one less
It's not me to jump into conclusions like that but you sure prove me wrong
Why should I care ? You don't



Claireee, ♥
Whatever, piggiest pigger pig face pig until cannot pig already -,-

HAHAHA. okay?

PRIS
Hahaha, lucky Shannon doesnt say anything about me. (:

Oh..SHE WILL...

Claireee,
LOL? Btw Shannon is being a b!tch. She's like gg arnd spreading rumours bout you & alist = boyf girlf & me & ryan = boyf girlf. Like WHAT.THE.COOKIE.

Aiyah, heckcare her la. whatever she want to say, let her say. Its fake what anyway.


Friday

Training was awesome :]
hahaha. I think it was fun :D
Reached gardens like 7.03pm
But Pris wasn't there and I didn't want to get into the pool that early uh
So I sat with my brother till like 7.50pm. hahaha.

My mother was totally laughing when Alistair saw me sitting there while he was swimming and he shouted at me and pointed the finger LOL.
But in the end I went in..WRONG TIMING LOH!
They were starting the 200IM intervals, wtf?!
5 sets somemore la!
Then uncle Lim was like, "If you guys do well, only 3 sets."
to which Alistair replied, "YAY! Aiyah, sure cannot one, always liddat."

But in the end, only 4sets xD

Pris came SOO late, she went for strokecheck with Zhicong
and Alistair kept looking over to the lanes where they were doing stroke checks with this wistful look on his face.
Till I was like, "Keep looking. Who knows, you might magically be transported there."
And he gave me a very -.- look.

OH OH OH, during intervals, Uncle lim told me, "Eh you must beat that little boy ah." Then he pointed to Bryan who was standing next to Alistair
So I was like, "Which one? Alistair or Bryan? Both equally small."

Alistair reaction was hilarious; "OI! WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY AH?!!!"

Pris joined us for the mock relays part
Then when there was the 200IM relay, Pris was in another team and she went first cuz Backstroke mah
Then I told Jun han, cuz he's in my team, "Try your best la," I turned to Pris and said, "GO PRIS! -Oh, I forgot. you not my team one."

Ming Yee kept laughing at whatever I'm saying
funny girl.

Pris, Claire, Lets run! :D

Bye donkeyheads ;D



It's funny how when you think you don't need him
and later realise you need him more than anything else in the world


But what do you do when he's more than a million miles away?

No comments: