Friday, March 20, 2009

and to think I just replied my tags.



Claireee,
LOL, ho many "talents" do you have ar?

Quite alot actually(: Too much to name :D

# Kasper K
That spotlight was REALLY focused on you gal!! Din you see how bright u were!? Hahaha..

YALA! My face was like some moon liddat. SO BRIGHT!

# god
*****ing damn! i meant part, part!

STOP SPAMMING MY TAGBOARD NEEL!

# god
sorry i forgot the marked down park

# god
i have this webpage for demolition coz of the anaconda ass comment. you have till tomorrow. btw you must apologise to my 2nd cousing neel asap!!!!!!!!

Yeah whatever Neelesh. I know its YOU.

# bren
oh boy, i'm forced to tag.. AGAIN.

YOU ARE NOT! In fact, you're very happy to tag(; and you tagged willingly...RIGHT?!


Back from tuition ;D
And Orchard for that matters
Went to Orchard with brenda to get her highlights .
and cause of some bitch , I missed 86 to get home
and I was totally late for tuition, which started at 2.45
and i was still at the bus stop at 2.35 -.-
Confirm late loh
And I never walked that fast in my whole entire life .
Seriously !
like the walk home took I think only 3 mins
WALK DAMN FAST K !

training tonight again , gotta build up my stamina .
Its getting real bad alr .
Just a few intervals and I'm dead flat
NATIONALS HOW HOW HOW?!

LOL

By the way, to my "BELOVED BESTFRIEND" (I'm sure he knows who he is :D)
STOP VIEWING EVERYTHING ON MY FACEBOOK PROFILE LA YOU! you already keep searching for my diary at home alr, what else do you want man -.-

Bye donkeys ;D


No comments: