Saturday, January 3, 2009

I DYED MY HAIR BLACK-.-
Well, 1st day of schl wasn't that bad
Didn't really elaborate on Friday due to time constraints

Went to schl bright and early(and quite high for that matters)
Met Ervin at the bus stop as usual
And I think Ervin grew! Again-.-
He's almost as tall as the bus stop sign.
No wait, I'm exaggerating. But he's really tall.

Reached schl at about 7.05am
Sat with Adeline, Juliana and Lynn for awhile
then tum-tum-tum, KATHY arrived!
Okay, she was 1 metre away and she SHOUTED-yes shouted, my name SO DAMN LOUDLY!
So I sat there and pretend to not be the person she was calling all the while trying to preserve the last shred of dignity I had.

But she promptly PLOMP! next to me and started talking.
But anyway, she's fun to crap with
Spot check was horrendous. Got caught for fringe.
Did I mention that my hair was terrifyingly BLACK?!
and the schl rules are SHIT.

Went back to Mrs ting homeroom for survey
Rachel didnt change one bit. I should know cuz I sat next to her throughout the whole TC lesson.



Me>> Shit leh, I forgot my Grandma's name..
Bren>> Just write "My ahma lor!"
Me>> Okay.


If you remember my last posts, She does have hearing problems(:


Okay. This is funny


Brenda laughed when I said I was.


YES! BY ADELINE AND BRENDA!! especially during physics...

I had no idea why they had such a question..


Neelesh posing with the train


The train that Neel promised to give me! (Actually, It's a tram)

Msged Kasper the whole day
He's a nice guy to complain the new schl rules to
LOL. Saw him at the corridors, wanted to Paiseh him abit, but nah, I'M NICE!

oh and the resolution that I'll un-high this year?
That's C.R.A.P
I was higher than ever during assembly
And that didnt help when Aloysius sat one class away from us.
i shouted: "ALOY! HOW IS YOUR BA CHOR MEE BUSINESS GOING?!"
and as expected, he gave me a "??? are you crazy? Oh right, you are.." Look.

Eugenia's after school.

Nice pose right..

I look like some small kid here. and note that my hair looks damn BLACK.


Note that bren's skirt is damn short. and my skirt is so long it could be my prom dress


I really look like a small kid here eh. No wonder a sec1 thought I was a sec2 this year.


and JIAN SHENG!
My purpose of being born is NOT to crap!
To put it nicely, It is to BRING JOY to ppl's LIVES!
Or annoyance
LOL.


This is an obscenely long post.


Kathy: They allow ankle socks now right?
Me: Not fair right?!
Mrs Ting: Why not fair?
Me: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BREAK THE SCHOOL RULES NOW?!

No comments: