Thursday, January 1, 2009
I do not have a new year's resolution
cuz I know I'll never achieve anything at all
Okay fine, except that time where I wanted to get into 301 and I did. LOL
top 10 things I will NOT do next year
1) NOT SUAN ALOY ANYMORE!!!
2) Brenda says " Dont be so chor lor"
3) DONT SUAN STEVEN (BOTH) ANYMORE!
4) STOP TAKING RETARTED PHOTOS OF STEVEN SEAH AND ALOY
5) Stop telling my Mom this, "What has happened is fate. it is unstoppable" everytime I do something wrong.
6) DONT IRRITATE THE BC TEACHER NEXT YEAR!
7) Refrain from making spastic comments at the teacher
8) Stop doing retarded actions that make ppl stop and stare. And laugh
9) Stop telling ppl that they have issues with me.
10) STOP DYE-ING MY HAIR!!!
top 10 things I WILL do
1) Buy pepper spray
2) Do more chor lor actions just to irritate Brenda
3) Stop bullying Daniel when he plays my son in the SYF play. HAHAHA
4) Ask Aloy how his ba chor mee business is going on
5) Offer to help Aloy in the business
6) Cry when Aloy rejects and go all "I DONT HAVE ANY BA CHOR MEE BUSINESS!"
7) Stomp off and try to pluck Aloy's leg hair
8) Laugh at his reaction
9) try to push JS into the pool next nationals
10) keep pushing him back into the water when he tries to climb up and go all "ASK YOUR PRECIOUS ALOY TO COME SAVE YOU THEN!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment