BE TOUCHED~ BE VERY VERY VERY TOUCHED (Says in a deeeep voice LOL) and better remember my sweet sixteen ah! OR ELSE...(and I want a 12midnight call like what I did last night okay!) hahaha, jkjk xD
&&Next time, REMEMBER TO TYPE YOUR NAME WHEN YOU TAG!
Anwwww,
Schl today ah..I fell asleep in Chemistry today. In front of Mrs Yap somemore. NEW RECORD!
LOL
Sat behind Valerie during assembly
she was sleeping the whole time when Poogan was talking about schl rules and stuff
So when he pointed to her to ask her to go out to answer this question,
I THOUGHT IT WAS ME :O
Adeline and Brenda BULLIED me during Physics again
EH THAT IS CHILD ABUSE OKAY!
PAEDOPHILES..
Eh eh eh eh, you know what???
I'm very bored-.-
Oh oh oh, I realised that I like annoying pple. LOL. I'm sure Brenda knows what I mean
Resolutions this year that I made and I DID do
1) Stop suaning Steven Seah this year.
2) Stop taking retarded photos of Steven and Aloy
3) Stop irritating the BC teacher
NG JIAN SHENG! Just wait
This year's nationals, I'll complete my resolutions(:
No comments:
Post a Comment