Zoo Yesterday(:
I think it was super fun xDD
Went with Clarisse, Alfie and Shawn
met at AMK hub but I was so so so late >.<
Made them wait for me for half an hour LOL
138-ed to the zoo, Butt was totally numb by the time we reached.
But I wanted to scream, hug some random person and shriek, "OMG! I MADE IT TO THE ZOO WITH 3 OTHER PPL WHO HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET HERE, WITHOUT GETTING LOST!!!!"
But I resisted LOL
Can you imagine Alfie's and Shawn's face if I did that :D
Not to mention Clarisse is bound to disown me as a friend -.-
So you can imagine that I was super high throughout
Nah, the weather was so hot I totally SHUT DOWN
Even Alfie was using the zoo Map guide to fan himself in every possible way
Lunch was at KFC
and that was when I started to get high again LMAO.
Played at the children's playground (haha, i know)
But It was totally calling out to me!
Plus Shawn and Alfie played it with me and Clarisse was there trying to hide :D Walked another round around the zoo,
I think we walked damn fast la, cus like 1pm plus we were already at the exit
So decided to leave, nothing to buy there anyway, things are like super ex
One lion soft toy can cost up to 400bucks -.-
Like what Shawn said, "Scam our money..."
Then Shawn and Alfie wanted to play pool-.-
Clarisse wu suo wei
But I wanted to go arcade LOL
So we flip the coin, I won (MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!) :D
So we went to plaza Sing
OHOHOH, ONE MORE THING:
ALFIE LIM IS DAMN FUN TO KA-JIAO! xD
No seriously, better than Aloysius.
Annoyed him like crazy at the foodcourt
But he didn't get pissed hahahaha
And Shawn is lacking of gentleman qualities-.- (Clarisse, don't kill me)
At least Alfie got a litte
LOLLOL, I sound so auntie like
But "gentleman" is what that's lacking in most boys nowadays
Seriously, that's a VERY important quality!
And now, I wanna go birdpark and Night safari
heh, anyone game?
And I found someone who craps just as much as me! hahaha, Jonathon!
But I'm still the pro crapper
LOL, bhb-.-
But I'm still finding someone who can outseat me. HA! ^^
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment