Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aloy: What you doing sia
Steven: I want to find out what they put in the breast implants.
Me: EH EH EH! I ALSO WANNA SEEE!!!!
Bren: OMG.
This was what actually happen. But bren said it looked like :

Steven: Look, dear! That's the breast implants I've always wanted, but you never gave me money to do it...T.T
Aloy: noo, not again..



Yeah, we wanted to take photo to show eugenia with me shouting "SEE?! WE DID OUR HOMEWORK!"
Ahh, who can forget the classic Ryan? He can sleep everywhere. even standing up. serious.

Someone thought it was funny to take photo of me in the library-.- if you look carefull, you can see my trigo homework. And if you look REEEEEALLY carefully, you can see Iky in his red jacket


The different retarded faces of Neel

Yeah, he's crazy. He was my roomie in the mental institution.

Neelesh, you just look spastic. you're looking at the camera like you never saw one before-.-

Brenda pulling Neelesh's ears. Yes, I agree that Neelesh looks way black over here.

Now Neelesh just looks weird, scary and horny

I like this photo cuz:
1) Neel's head look way small
2) The hand pulling his shirt is MINE(muhahaha)
3) Bren's face is halfway cut off
4) Neelesh's face has a very spastic look that says "Ooh, look at that camera!"

Neelesh claims I look too decent to be a horny platypus in this photo. I told him I looked normal-.-

If you will look to the bottom of this photo, the two blurred fingers there belong to NEEL.

Neel and his -.- face



Okay, there are more.
But i'm too lazy
anw,

NEELESH COMES BACK FROM US TMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDD


yeah, I miss him
Drama ain't the same without him
not when Ralph plays my husband O.O
and Neelesh promised to get my Airbus 380 k!!
And I'm still waiting for my MRT train!
that's what I told him and guess what he said?

"Waiting isn't good. You must get out there and get that train yourself. BE INDEPENDENT, GIRL!"

-.-"

anyway, DRAMA TMR!
today is just another slacky day-.-

No comments: