Training yesterday was funny(:
and quite slack actually
Okay, maybe not for Keeve and Matthew and Zhiming since they had to do long distance
Uncle Lim placed Claire and Jiamin in different lanes as me, wtf.
So I diamdiam wear cap la, then uncle lim went all "Eh, how come you like abit lost." -.-
Wlao then there's only Bryan, Jun Han and Meng Yee in my lane. Keeve, Matthew, Nathaniel, claire and Jiamin all different lanes. sian diao like what sia
Luckily Alistair that dapai, came and went to the lane beside me or i'll seriously DIE.
First part of training was HELL man. Intervals all the way
50m 8 times under 50secs with uncle Lim shouting "YOU AH!Let Bryan catch up with you and do 100m FLY!"
Followed by 50m 6 times with Uncle lim shouting this time "YOU AH! Don't go under 46 secs and swim a whole set of intervals...AGAIN!"
&&Alistair and Bryan had a very interesting conversation during training
Kept making me laugh sia
P.S Watch cartoon network. ben 10 is this small boy who has the watch that enables him to turn into 10 different monsters.
Alist: Eh, how come that guy wear watch go and swim sia
Me: BEN 10! BEN 10!
Bryan: BEN10?! Eh eh eh! WHAT Ben 10?! *excitedly*
Alist: Aiyah, the truth is...I'm ben 10.
Me: -.-
bryan: Wah! REALLY AH! THEN WHERE'S YOUR WATCH?!
Alist: In my bag la.
Me: Ben's eyes are green. Yours is black leh
Alist: I wear contacts mah
Bryan: Then what's the yellow color monster called?
Alist: err...
bryan: WOWMAT LA!
Alist: Wah, sound like some indian guy
me: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Bryan: Then which one are you? Ben ten thousand or Ben alien force?
Alist: Ben 1 million
Me: =.="
Mock relay after that xD
Boys vs Girls.
Alistair and I chose to be last for relay so we could slack(but he didn't-.-)
So we sat around and came up with this theory that the more leg hairs you have, the more prosperous you are. Retarded la!
So he was like "therefore, I am prosperous and manly"
And I kept trying to pull out his hair to decrease his prosperity-.-
His reaction was HILARIOUS!
He kept going all "Eh, you, stop it hor you, stop pulling my mao"
Plus he wants to turn gay.
And he needs a shoulder to cry on. Aww.
Alistair! I want to see you gay-ified by monday ah!
and if you liked my pink hairband so much, go buy one!
hahaha
and I can now deduce that brenda has a hearing problem/
Cus she can't hear most of what I say. For example,
Me: I need to buy phone strap
bren: Huh? You need to buy bra strap?
then...
me: I eating fried chicken
bren: Why you say you look like fried chicken
Me: HUH? I DIDNT SAY THAT?!
and...
Me: I not hungry
Bren: eat la!
Me: not hungry
Bren: eat la!
Me: NOT HUNGRY!!!!
I told you. Sure confirm plus chop got hearing problems.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment