Monday, December 29, 2008

OKAY
Went out on Saturday with Pig, Melissa, Dennis, Darryl, Leon, Benjamin and Julien.
DID I MENTION THAT PIG AND DARRYL WORE THE SAME SHIRT!!! HAHAHAHA! except it was different colour
Julien noticed and was like: "Thats creepy. you guys look like you're couple or something"
So we made them walk together. HAHAHA!
Met at Pasir Ris. The journey was wtf long, z.
Walked to ehub. WLAO, WALK DAMN FAR LEH!!!
Arcaded for 2hours LOL
spent over 50bucks cuz the boys played almost all the machines-.-
Then at about 3pm, Melissa was like "EH! ARENT WE SUPPOSE TO EAT LUCH?!"

LOL, so walked around trying to find the most expensive restaurant since Leon was treating. HAHAHA
we wanted to go sakae sushi but then...
did I mention that we were too nice?
So lunch-ed at KFC
cost 70bucks! HAHAHA

Poor Pig got forced by melissa to play this! LOL. Darryl and I had to help her. HAHAHA!

As you can see, Darryl loves his chicken very much(:

Darryl's leftovers



After that, decided to head back to Melissa's home since it was the nearest
My aunt opened the door then she was like "SO EARLY?!"
HA!
Boys changed and headed downstairs to play soccor
Melissa, pig and I followed but decided to play at her condo's lagoon instead

Presenting...MELISSA!

She was launching her boat. then it went down the waterfall. so this was her reaction: "OMG..THE BOAT IS SAILING!!!--SHIT, it sank-.-"

Pig and Melissa launching their boats.

Notice Melissa's sunny deposition and notice Pig looks very forced to take this pic

Melissa launching her next boat

Dennis looking very much like an explorer; or george of the jungle in any case

Dennis's boat with worms in it.

I was standing at the bottom of the waterfall. and pig took a picture of me taking a picture of her-.-

tsk. I know childish us, hahaha



Headed back to her place for dinner then the boys xbox-ed again
Then I kaypo kaypo wanted to play la
But i got killed too many times-.-
First time, I killed myself. LIKE WTF?!
Then I killed my partner who was Darryl. hahaha!
Then later, I got killed by my partner-.-

So I decided that Call of duty 4 sucked.
hahaha

oh. and I can now confirm that Darryl is lame k!

Me>> Is that Pepsi medium or pepsi large?
Darryl>> I dunno. All I know was I asked for Pepsi Medium.

-.-"

went home abt 10plusplus. Trained home with Julien, Leon, Ben and Pig.
Bunch of idiots, the boys, started fooling around in the train
Like going to the last carraige and shouting me and Pig's name very loudly
cus there were like only very few ppl in the train

I COULDNT EVEN WALK HOME LOL
I WAS THAT TIRED


Julien's leaving on the 30th!!!
He's going to the university of france or something
heard he was never gonna come back
IM GONNA MISS YOU, JULIEN!
haha. ( I know you're not gonna read this but for the sake of this)

No comments: