(it's still christmas okay. there are 12 days of it)
hahaha.
So anyway, went to my uncle's house for christmas! As we do year after year after year...
and Pig threatened to kill me if I didn't post this:
Basically. I love christmas. Hahaha
And Darryl is a born crapper k!
Darryl>> I'm santa's sidekick
Me&Audrey>> Rightttt..-.-
Darryl>> REALLY!
Audrey>> Where's your beard?
Darryl>> I shaved
ME>> Why is your hair black
Darryl>> Cus White isn't in anymore, baby, black is.
Me>> Why arent you fat?
Darryl>> I'm on a diet.
Me>> Then how come you're not working tonight?
Darryl>> Because here no chimney
Audrey>> got rubbish chute what
Darryl>> the chute you fall down you die
ME>> Chimney you fall down also die
Darryl>> NO. Chimney, you fall down, burn then die
ME>> WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But he's damn funny!
okay, nvm
Going brenda's house for dinner later lol
her mother asked me
I'm VIP OKAY.
you lied
No comments:
Post a Comment