Nothing much. Went out with Alfie and Clarisse. Caught Angus, thongs and perfect snogging.
Alfie was like a pig, kept laughing that I couldn't hear the conversations. But the movie was alright(:
Saturday
Ran with my dad at upper pierce. Met my dad's friend and his son, Richard. So we all ran together
Ran like 3-4km.
and I punctured around 3.5km. omg.
Just cause I pon training for 2 weeks, my stamina is FLAT OUT-.-
But Richard equally no stamina so both of us slowly slowly jog
until our dad overtook us, then we walk walk walk
and if they turn behind, we quickly fake running. Damn retarded uh!
Plus after 4km, our dads also can't run anymore so both of us took this opportunity and CHIONG! hahaha
and when we overtook them, my dad's friend was like "Wah, not bad huh, your daughter can run." then my dad was like "Yeah, your son also not bad huh."
Then both of us LAUGH like crazy la.
and when we went for breakfast after that, i was still there laughing
and richard told my dad that I was abit siaosiao-.-
richard: Why you laughing?
Me: cus damn funny
Richard: What's so funny?
Me: *stop laughing* shit. I forgot what i was laughing about
Richard: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
5 mins later...
Me: What are you laughing about?
Richard: *stops laughing for a moment* I also forgot what I was laughing about
Dad: You two are so lame
Richard&Me: THEN BUY US WHEELCHAIR LA!
Okay that was the part where we kept laughing after that
VERY LAME OKAY!
Sunday
Went to my uncle's house because it was his birthday.
Anw, left my uncle's place for my cousin, Nisha's wedding
YAY! NISHA'S GETTING MARRIED!
WOO!
k, lame
This was the gift they gave us. So cute right?
Cousin ASHANTI!!!!!
The wedding was great and boring too.
And Dipna is taller then her older sister. Like wth! She's 17plusplusplus
omg.
okay, I'm tired.
blog another time
just 3 more days...(:
No comments:
Post a Comment