Monday, November 17, 2008


Yes yes, this was what Brenda did to me when I went to her house last friday

"Eh eh eh! I got a brilliant idea! Go wear this vest and tie, It'll look damn nice!"
"urm, okay...."

Then she made me do an imitation of a waiter and filmed it down-.-




OCC competition yesterday!
Wlao, damn lame lah
When I realised that there was only 2 clubs participating,
I was abit chua tio already

Make me so panicky during BC for nothing!

and missed my fly and breaststroke even
Could have gotten 2 medals for that
Curses.

Anyway, I arrived there like so damn late. 11.30 sia
so only swam for the relays; medley relay and freestyle relay
wtf lah. got 2 bronze medals for those.

Before that, I wanted to warm up, so dragged Claire, Pris, Alistair along.
But the rest eventually followed. hahaha.But Alistair swam like one lap here and there then disappeared LOL.
Uncle Lim came and told Claire that he'll give her 3 months to train, then she'll be better than Ivy.
Claire was like "LIKE REAL LA!"
3 months leh! That's too short for her to improve that much.

and THE WEATHER WAS MURDER!
SO HOT! And I was wearing the stupid lime green club jacket!
Alistair had to pour his whole bottle of water on me to keep me from getting heatstroke

Cam whored with Pris while waiting for the prize presentation ceremony and we brutally forced Alistair to join in. it was like:

"WLAO, Alistair, please laaaa."
then, "Alistair, you don't take photo, I KILL YOU AH."
then "Please laaa, Alistair, I beg you..."
finally, "I DONT CARE! YOU TAKE PHOTO! NOW!!!"
That made him take the photo. hahahaha.

&& during the prize presentation ceremony, all of us sat in like a row. and Bryan and me were like the odd one out? Cus the rest sat like...:

Jia Min, Claire, Pris, Alistair, Nathaniel, Keeve, Cheryl and Iforgotwhosathere.

Then they were sitting in this perfect line. And bryan and me were the only ones sitting facing them. LIKE WTF! CAN YOU GUYS SIT CLOSER ANOT!

OCC swimmers are like shit fast can. they won the most medals. Then there was this small boy, primary 1 only leh! His freestyle timing was 30secs! THIRTY SECONDS!

Haha, Jian sheng, your timing leh, and he's only primary 1. Better buck up.

&Alistair had this theory that Orchid Country Club is actually Olympic Country Club, the name "Orchid" is fake one. Then Nat and Keeve were all also trying to prove his theory right. like omg retarded la.

And then when the relay prize presentation was on, Pris was frantically asking me whether we should go up now, then Alistair was like "Aiyah, relax, Must take things sloooowly..."
This is where Nat suddenly shouted "ALISTAIR! YOUR TURN TO TAKE MEDALS LA!"

damn funny la!

Oh oh oh. I regretted running out of BC class straight after collecting the certificate
Didn't get to say Bye to Patrick one last time T.T
seriously regretting it now.

BUT THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR! tho not necessarily same teacher.


bah...Coldness... *Shivers*

No comments: