Wednesday, September 3, 2008

training on monday wasn't too bad la
Went to Frolick(this yougurt place) before training with Claire
and waited for Miss Pristay to arrive
and when she did, camwhored a little...blah

Claire: We are so gonna be late for training
[5 secs later when pris and I didn't say a thing]
Claire: Who cares?
Pris&me: =.= zi lian de...

Made our way to gardens at about 7.35 SLOWLY
and training starts at 7.30-.-
training was quite slack la,
except for the 350m fly that Uncle Lim made us do at the end
wlao, I think I died halfway
actually, there were so many ppl that if I died, Uncle Lim wouldn't have noticed
And that

STUPID ALISTAIR PEH!
SWIM SO FAST FOR WHAT?!
BEIJING OLYMPIC GAMES OVER LIAO LEH!
CHIONG SO FAST!
and what did he tell me before training?

Me: oiii, can slack?
Alist: I slacking liao

=.=

anyway, training tonight again!
stupid uncle lim threatened me la!
he was like "if you dont come ah, sure cannot make it in the competition one"
Wow, you are SO optimistic and encouraging
thanks, YOU ROCK MAN!
I've never had such a good coach like you before!

okay, no offence



The day you went away,

I cried

No comments: