Okayyyyy, today was not too bad laXD
Amaths test was surprisingly easy:)
Anyway, followed Bren to her doctor today:DD
wlao, walk like sooooo long distance-.-
felt like I was on a marathon sia
Seriously, it was to-die-for
k, I'm exaggerating.
Anyway, Miss Heng caught brenda for her hair!
Okay, didn't really "catch" her, just kept staring at her hair
then Mrs Ting told brenda to "Please dye your hair back, it's getting even more brown."
So right after seeing the doctor, she wanted to dye her hair back
budden the cost was like -.-
$45+++ lehhh
and she had only about $70 bucks on her
somemore need to see doctor too.
being broke is a nasty thing:(
being broken-hearted is even worse
hahaha, I'm crapping laaa
Anway, after seeing the doctor, I had to walk back by myself:(
budden brenda walked me to the traffic light:DD
then we were about to cross the road and brenda saw a van so she was all "OI! VAN!"
But I just crossed the road=.=
Then brenda was all "Wlao eh, you walk until like your father own this road like that."
Me>> "Ya, my father own this road what."
Bren>> *makes the 'yeah right!' face* Yeah right la!
Me>> Really! My father is called *Checks the road name* Ang mo kio
Bren>> Then what is your name? Ang--what?
Me>> ANG KU KUEH
Bren>> Then your brother is called what?
Me>> ANG MO DAN LA! (rambutan)
Okay, it was seriously damn funny la k
I was being very crappy and weirdly retarded.
I don't know but I like the word "Weirdly retarded"
Sounds so....
weirdly retarded
-.-
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment